Perfect Pro is the perfect complete diet with plant proteins, BCAAs, vitamins and minerals: a formula that works and tastes really good.
Performance proteins with vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- All in one formula
- sources of pure vegetable protein; rice, pea and chiasema proteins
- contains free BCAA; leucine, valine and iso-leucine
- contains vitamin D3 + vitamin K2; menachinone 7, all trans.
- contains all important B vitamins (metabolism)
- contains manganese, selenium, iodine and zinc (rapid bioavailability)
- no added sugar, no aspartame, no lactose and no soy
ALL IN ONE protein with additional BCAAs and vitamins for the professional athlete after training.
- For effective bodybuilding and muscle protection
- contains vitamins B and D3 + K2 (menachinone7, all trans)
- contains the most important minerals
- dissolves quickly in a glass of water
Perfect Pro is on the Cologne List®. The Cologne List® publishes products that are tested for anabolic steroids and stimulants by one of the world's leading NEM testing laboratories for doping substances.
|Nutrition Values||pro/per 100 g||pro/per 30 g
|Energy / Energy||1697 kJ/ 406 kcal||510 kJ/ 122 kcal|
|Fat / Fat||7,3 g||2,2 g|
|-hereof: saturated fatty acids
-of which sat. fatty acids
|1,6 g||0,5 g|
|Carbohydrates / Carbohydrates||3,4 g||1,0 g|
|-of which sugars
-of which sugars
|2,3 g||0,7 g|
|Dietary fiber / non nutritive carbohydrates||5,6 g||1,7 g|
|Egg white / protein||77,0 g||23,1 g|
|Salt||1,3 g||0,38 g|
All information is subject to the usual fluctuations for natural products.
Ingredients Vanilla-Cookie: Pea protein isolate, rice protein isolate, L-leucine, flavors, L-valine, L-isoleucine, organic chia seed flour, thickener: xanthan gum, sweetener: Sucralose and sugar glycosides steviol, L-ascorbic acid, zinc citrate, D-alpha-tocopherol acetate, microcrystalline cellulose, nicotinamide, sodium selenite, manganese citrate, calcium D-pantothenate, Cholecalciferol, menachinone-7, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, hydrochloride thiamine, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, potassium iodide, D-biotin, methylcobalamin
Dosage and preparation: Mix 30 g of protein powder (2 measuring spoons; joined) with 350 ml of a liquid of your choice (water, oat milk, rice milk, almond milk or coconut milk) in a stirrer or blender.
Recommended dosage: 1 protein shake, 30 g, directly after each “training” (training or competition)